Drag this link to your bookmarks bar to install Ext Open:
Ext Open is a bookmarklet for opening ScratchX extensions right from the GitHub file page.
Ext Open can open a ScratchX extension from:
- File page on GitHub.com
- File on GitHub Pages (user or project pages)
- Raw file on GitHub
- Raw file on Gist
It will also use the github.io address if the file is on GitHub Pages (and if it's not, it won't work on Chrome but will still work on Firefox and I don't know about other browsers)
Make sure you watch this repository so you can update your bookmark when I update it.
If you find any bugs or have ideas go add issues.
If you want to contact me about this for some other reasons go post on my Scratch profile.
There are some rare cases in which it won't work:
- User, repo, or branch is named "blob"
- User or repo is named "gh-pages"
- User, repo, or branch name ends with ".github.io" when it's not a user GitHub Page
- User or repo is named "master"
- Default branch of user GitHub Page isn't named "master"
- And many more that are extremely unlikely
See what's coming soon on the issues tab
Learn about ScratchX extensions
See my extensions
More bookmarklets by me
Bookmarklet generated with http://mrcoles.com/bookmarklet/